Bang trimming is the perfect way to tidy up your fringe and give it a neater appearance. Bang Trim is also great for removing any errant hairs that may have grown too long and started to look straggly. Bang trimming is a quick and easy process that can be done at home with a few simple tools. Bang Trimming can also be done at almost any hair salon.
At-home Bang Trimming:
What you’ll need:
– A sharp pair of scissors
– A comb
– A mirror
1. Comb your bangs forward and trim them straight across, following the line of your eyebrows.
2. For a softer look, angle the scissors slightly as you trim.
3. Comb your bangs to the side and trim them at an angle.
4. Trim your bangs shorter in the middle and longer on the sides for a sweeping effect.
5. Use small, snipping motions with the scissors to create a feathered look.
Bang Trimming at a Salon:
Most hair salons offer bang trimming as a service. Bang trimming is usually quick and inexpensive. Ask your stylist for a bang trim the next time you’re in for a haircut.